This website is for informational purposes only. We do not sell any products or designs featured on this site. We do not claim ownership of any designs or content found on this site. All intellectual property rights belong to their respective owners. The information provided on this site is for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any specific purpose. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this site. Your use of this site is at your own risk.
Acceptable Use of the Site and Services
Acceptable Use of the Site and Services You are responsible for your use of the Site, and for any use of the Site made using your account. Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience for individual and non-commercial users. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to us. When you use the Site, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Site;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing; use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages contained on the Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Site;
- use of the Site by commercial resellers or bulk purchasers;
- or advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Popular Patch™ is a registered trademark of Popular Patch LLC. All rights in such names are reserved.
The product names, company names, trade names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, product packaging, emblems, and designs of all Popular Patch's or third-party products or services are the exclusive property of Popular Patch LLC or their respective owners. These trademarks are protected under national and international trademark and copyright laws and are safeguarded from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses, whether or not they appear in large print or with the trademark symbol. Except as permitted herein, the use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials is expressly prohibited. Nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on you any license or right under any trademark of Patch Vote, Popular Patch LLC, or any third party.
Except for your User Content (defined below), all copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, music and other content provided on the Site, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned by Popular Patch LLC or its third-party licensors to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws.
Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing, or transmitting any of the contents of the Site for any purposes. Nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on you any license or right under any copyright of Patch Vote, Popular Patch LLC, or any third party.
Notice of Copyright or Trademark Infringement
Popular Vote values and respects the intellectual property of others and takes any claims of copyright or trademark infringement seriously. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes infringement and is accessible on the Site, please provide the following information to Popular Patch:
(1) identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work that you claim has been infringed;
(2) identification of the material on the Site that is alleged to be infringing and that you request to be removed;
(3) your name, address, email address, and daytime telephone number, so that Popular Patch may contact you if necessary;
(4) a statement indicating that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted or trademarked material is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
(5) a statement that the information provided in your notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
(6) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright or trademark owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf to assert infringement of copyright or trademark and to submit the statement.
Patch Vote agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on the Site is:
Joshua Cypher, CEO, 9030 N Hess Ste 111, Hayden ID 83835; email@example.com or 208.918.0441